Quantity Surveying & Training Level 1
REINFORCE QUANTITY SURVEYORS AND TRAINING is the India’s best Quantity surveying institute for civil engineers and for architectures. RQSTPL short term professional certification course in quantity surveying (building ) is fully job oriented in India, UAE, Malaysia,Singapore and in Europe Countries. Reinforce QSTPL provides professional certification course in quantity surveying in residential building and in the commercial building. RQSTPL provides the industrial training to their candidates which comprises of the process of executing work on the site which includes the following:
Quantity Surveying in Buildings (Building Estimation)
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying and Role of Quantity Surveyors.
- Sequence & schedule of work with all standard Activities.
- Brief study of building structure from foundation to top level of building.
- Procedure of estimating metric system, unit conversion.
- Brief study of construction materials, Nomenclature of items.
- Estimation and costing of concrete work (footing, columns, slab, beams, staircase)
- Estimation and costing of mortar work, plaster work.
- Quantity take off technique from the architectural plan (Brick work, plaster and painting putty work).
- Estimation & costing by quantity take off from the live projects drawing (PCC Works, shuttering, concrete works).
- Preparation of estimation sheet for all kinds of building works on Ms-Excel sheet.
- Management Information System (MIS) generation and preparation in proper formats as per as IS Standard.
- Estimation works of all three types of building –
Residential Building –
- low rise building.
- high rise building.
- Commercial Building
- Industrial Building
- Sanitary and water supply works (septic tank, estimation of soak pit including sanitary & water supply installation with drawing).
- Bar Bending schedule of technique from all RCC Structure (Footing, Beam, Column, Slab, Staircase) from live projects drawings.
- BBS Sheet preparation techniques on Ms-Excel.
- Masonary, painting finishes and interior works with all standard specifications. (doors, windows, marble, tiles, glass, etc.)
- Labour deployment planning.
- Labour output constants for building works as per as IS code.
- Machineries, tools and plants output analysis as per as IS and as per as market standards.
- Costing Techniques of all kinds of civil works (concrete, brickwork, earth work, finishing work, interior work, Excavation work, demolishing works, etc.) (per sq ft, rate, etc.)
- Profit and loss analysis in labour & machineries deploy at construction site.
- Daily Work Report (DWR) preparation as per market standard.
- Daily Progress Report (DPR) preparation as per market.
- Analysis of Rate as per DAR & Market rate,
- Basic and indirect building costs.
- Working up and submission of Tenders.
- Working out unit rates.
- Working costs of tools & plants.
- Materials and Resource tolerance as per IS code.
- Bill of quantities preparation as per drawing and DSR.
- Experimental study of BOQ by the contractor ride and rate quote techniques.
- Basic Tendering bidding procedures.
- One live project training with drawing.
- Report preparation.
Quantity Surveying in Roads (Road Estimation)
REINFORCE QUANTITY SURVEYORS AND TRAINING provides professional certification course in road estimation which comprises design of pavement, estimation of earthwork material, estimation of National highway, estimation of State Highway, estimation of WBM Road.
Detail study of the composition of roads, estimation of the hilly road etc.
- Site execution of road site
- Methodology/ method of making road pavement.
- Introduction to all types of roads.
- Preliminary requirements before executions
- Availability of material and labour.
- Permission of Central Authorities .
- Tools and machineries required for the road work.
- Composition of road length.
- Determination of road length.
- Types of pavements.
- Geometric design of roads.
- Method of making pavements.
- Estimation of metalled road
- Estimation of earthen material
- Construction of Water Bound Macadam (WBM)
- Material required for WBM road.
- Work procedure for WBM road.
- Material required and its specifications for bituminous road.
- Work & Construction procedure for bituminous road.
- Practical test for the Compaction of filling.
- Detail estimate of bituminous road with all specifications & construction procedure.
- Detail estimate of concrete road.
- Drainage system for different road.
- Rate and labour analysis as per as IS code, DAR, etc.
- Maintenance operations for different type of roads.
- Different testing for road material.
Quantity Surveying in Tunnels (Tunnel Estimation)
REINFORCE QUANTITY SURVEYORS AND TRAINING provides the professional course in tunnel estimation which comprises of alignment of tunnel, detail study of the process of tunneling methods, method of drilling in tunneling, detail estimation of tunnel and detail study of the types of the tunnel.
Quantity Surveying in Bridges (Bridge Estimation)
REINFORCE QUANTITY SURVEYORS AND TRAINING provides a professional course in bridge estimation which comprises of investigation and planning for bridges, detail study of bridge foundation, detail estimation of the bridge, detail estimation of all types of bridges (for e.g. road bridges, over bridges, and pedestrian bridges), estimation of the culvert.
- Components of bridge
- Deck slab, Box girder, abutment, pillars, bearings.